ninjiom

Monday, September 05, 2005

A TRUE LOVE STORY?


The movie is now showing in Taiwan. According to my friends, it is good, and the leading actor reminds them of me. Ha, I hope its not because of his look.
The subtitle of the movie is " a true love story", and the story is originally posted on internet: a wired young man who falls in love with a beautiful lady. He posted his feeling and interacted with the strangers who read on the website. They taught him how to dress and date like a normal gentleman, and he finally became her boyfriend.
Anyway, I am kind of looking wired to my friends. I guess that's why they think of me in the movie. Or maybe I will find of the answer after I see it.
Here is the website: http://www.nifty.com/denshaotoko/html/main.htm

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home